Archie is the most handsome two and a half year old Aussie Doodle. He's a very special guy, and will need a very special home. He came to the rescue because he was severely neglected and unsocialized young dog, which has had long lasting effects on him. Today, he's a happy, playful, bouncy Doodle 85% of the time. The other 15% he's afraid of his own shadow, along with everything else that he's familiar with. He loves to play, great with other dogs and children... although when he's excited he does.

Rabies Vacine: Yes
Good with Children: Yes
Good with Dogs: Yes
Good with Cats: Unknown Untested
Up to date on shots: Yes
Breed: Aussie Doodle
Size: Medium
Gender: Male
Housetrained: Yes

Interested in Adopting?

Please fill out our Adoption Application if you are interested in Adoption
Blue Marlin Agency Logo
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram