TThe information we request in this form is to ensure that we are finding a quality permanent home for our pets. This information assists us in achieving the best match between our pets and a potential new owner.
If you do not own your home, we will need to speak to your landlord to confirm you can have a dog and discuss any pet restrictions on your lease; adults living in a home owned by their parents will need to list their parents as landlords. We highly recommend reviewing your lease and/or speaking to your landlord about your plans to adopt a dog in advance; that way you will be aware of any restrictions and any fees that may be imposed in your lease.
What other pets do you currently have?
If no current Veterinarian, provide the name and number of Veterinarian used in the past.If no Veterinarian reference, please provide the name and number of 2 personal references other than a relative. These may include neighbors, coworkers, breeders, trainers, etc.
By submitting this application, I agree that:
1. If I am approved for adoption and I cannot keep the adopted dog for any reason, it will be returned to Auction For A Kaws immediately.
2. I am authorizing, through submission of this form, the Veterinarian(s) named above to release any information and records concerning past or present care of animals to Auction For A Kaws. I agree to hold harmless and indemnify said Veterinarian(s) for providing such information.
3. I have not, nor has anyone in my household ever been charged with any form of animal abuse, neglect, or cruelty.
4. I am 18 years of age and I have read this application in its entirety and have answered each question honestly and to the best of my ability.
5. I understand and agree that upon adoption decision the adoption fee must be paid within 7 days or dog must be returned.
6. I understand and agree that the $250 adoption fee is nonrefundable.